Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Have you ever considered becoming a theist or returning to being a theist?
- No. But if I ever have a lobotomy you can check back then. That
should put me into the theist IQ range. (Scott Davidson #1045)
- AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH! No fucking way!! Perish the thought!
(Chris Nelson #135)
- Not even for a picosecond. (Fish (David B. Trout) #623)
- No. And I have given explicit instructions to my most trustworthy companions that should it happen it is an irrefutable sign of mental instability. At that point I am no longer a functionally contributing member of society and I should be "put to sleep". (Daniel Talso #236)
- I consigned gods and god-belief to the superstitions and myths
garbage bin at around age 12. Thirty years later, and not once has
that trash ever returned. (Keith Brannen #713)
- I considered it during the first weeks after leaving xianity behind.
I was depressed over the removal of the comfort blanket my mind had
grown accustomed to. However, I realized what was happening, and decided
to wait a while to see if things brightened up. It did, and I have not regretted the move! (Nemo #1331)
I was *deep* into Charismatic Christianity 20 years ago, and I nearly
went insane because of it. No way in hell :) would I go back to it.
I have contemplated 'practicing' Zen, but only as an atheist. (pan #1432)
- Did it once. Didn't last long. Never again. (email@example.com #1554)
Click here to return to master question page.