Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Is there any one religious concept that you would like
to believe in, even though you know that it's probably not true?
Click here to return to master question page.
- Either the Muslim or the Mormon idea of heaven sounds great to me. And yes , they are sexist, that's why I like it! :)
Actually it would be quite a dilemma which one is the better.
(Petibacsi, dreaming of huris unlimited)
- Immortality sounds nice, but I'm banking on the Human Genome project for that not religion. ;) (Shawn Allen #383)
- The rapture. Imagine, no more christians. They all just float away.
Bye bye christians! Bye bye! Ya'all have a goode forever now, ya'hear.
(Steve Knight #855)
- That God created Hell and it waits for His believers.
(Todd Adamson #1114)
- Karma -- the ol' "What goes around, comes around."
It is perhaps not too ironic that the concept of karma puts atheists in
a much better "position" than most all theists. (czar #13)
- I kind of like the idea of reincarnation with the knowledge and wisdom gained from past lives gradually coming back as you gain the age and ability to handle it. Sorry, kids, you'd still have to go to school.
(Michelle Malkin #1)
- Nope. Clinging to a belief just because it makes you feel warm and fuzzy isn't my thing -- it's delusion, it's superstition, it's a total waste of time.
However, if I could wish for one kind of belief to *be* true, I would vote for a Wiccan
pantheist universe. (Sarah Jaernecke #1102)